Rocket Sign-language; The Award Winning System That Gets You Speaking Sign-language & Loving Sign-language Culture
Learn Sign Language with the online Sign Language course that’s used by over 1,200,000 people, just like you, to master Sign Language
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sign language (also signed language) is a language which chiefly uses manual communication to convey meaning, as opposed to spoken language. This can involve simultaneously combining hand shapes, orientation and movement of the hands, arms or body, and facial expressions to express a speaker’s thoughts. Sign languages share many similarities with spoken languages (sometimes called “oral languages”), which depend primarily on sound, and linguists consider both to be types of natural language.
They should not be confused with body language, which is a kind of non-linguistic communication.
Wherever communities of deaf people exist, sign languages have developed, and are at the cores of local deaf cultures.
Although signing is used primarily by the deaf, it is also used by others. People who can hear but cannot physically speak, or have trouble with spoken language due to some other disability (augmentative and alternative communication) also use sign language to communicate.
- You get instant access to a 24/7 lifetime trial of Rocket Sign Language
- You’ll get 6+ hours of free trial lessons, voice recognition features and more
- You will be amazed at how much Sign Language you’ll learn in a short space of time
Use the Rocket Sign Language trial on any device
- Use it on your computer and/or the free iOS or Android apps
- You can download the audio lessons for learning on the go
- All of your progress syncs between your devices
Built on practical success strategies
- Learn Sign Language using modern scientific learning methods
- Uses the top 7 practical success strategies successful Sign Language learners use
- You get the experience of over 10 years of research and development